Recent Posts

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Here's To New Beginnings

Ok so it has been a while. Understatement of the year! Speaking of… it has almost been a whole year. As much as I would love to fill you in on everything that has happened, there isn’t enough space or time… so let’s just forget about my horribly emotional year and move on ok? Fine, fine maybe I’ll tell you, but later.

Anyways, it’s been a pretty busy summer but you’ll have to read my internship blog here to know what I’ve been up to. For those of you who don’t have time at the moment here a quick {really quick} run through. I survived the school year and then moved to Nashville for an Interior Design internship. It was so incredible and I can’t wait to move back.

Well now that I’m back home, let just say things have been tough. Today I realized that a lot of it is all in my attitude and I need to make a few changes if I want to be happy. In Tennessee I was so happy and tried so hard to positive, but for some reason it all went away once I got home. Well I WANT IT BACK! So here’s what I’m gonna do:

Get motivated {still working on that, I’ll let you know how it goes}
Get Healthy {I want to lose some of my gain, if you know what I mean. Exercise… definitely need that. Good healthy food: the family I lived with while in Tennessee ate so healthy and I kinda miss it}
Get Spiritual{I will admit I haven’t been reading my scriptures lately and that’s probably why I have been feeling so…frustrated lately, I need to make sure that I read my scriptures, say my prayers, etc every day. I think this will help me feel better}
Get Balance{So I’m not very good at money. Second understatement of the year. Hopefully I get a job soon so I can start working on getting out of debt. I wish it wasn’t so hard but atleast I learned my lesson sooner than later. CREDIT CARDS ARE EVIL! Luckily I only have one.}

I’m sure I’ll add more to the list later but its all apart of my re-designing Mich. I hope you’ll stick around and learn with me while I make some major changes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment