Recent Posts

Thursday, July 21, 2011

I'm me, I swear!


So I had a funny experience this morning…

Last night I got a couple of text messages from a phone number that I didn’t know, but by the time I realized it, it was too late to text them back. Sooo… this morning I text them asking who they were and they were like “its me **Veronica” {**Names have been changed} Well I knew a **Veronica from Nashville, so I ask if she had changed her phone number… and this is where it gets confusing. It turns out that this person thought that I was **Veronica, because the real **Veronica had given them my number. I’m not sure if she wrote her number down wrong or if she just didn’t want to give out her real number so she gave out some random number, and I just happened to be the lucky winner… Anyways for the better part of an hour, I had to convince this person that I was not **Veronica messing with them, but that I was in fact me, Michelle. Did any of that make sense? I have never had to prove that I was me to someone else before. It was kind of funny.

On another note…

I went shopping to see if I could find a dress for my cousins wedding tomorrow. It took me forever! I couldn’t believe how hard it was to find a dress that not only fit me right, but that was long enough. I think it is so sad that you literally have to search for hours to find a cute modest dress these days. I finally found one that I like but I’m worried because it’s a Maxi dress (floor length), and living in Utah summer gets really hot. Because I can’t go inside the temple yet, I will be outside all day and I don’t want to be too hot. Thank heavens the dress is made out of a “flow-y”, breezy fabric. Gauzy if you will. I thinks it pretty so it should work nicely!



Stay tuned because this Saturday is the annual 24th of July party. More water fights, treats, friends, FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment